For problems with invoices or claims against titles which have already been invoiced, please always mention invoice number, date and your customer number.
Returns can only be accepted, providing the following conditions are adhered to:
- All orders received without further classification are supplied strictly on a firm order basis.
- No right of return is grantable on firm orders with the exception of titles supplied in error.
- Sale or return (and selective standing order) facilities are negotiable and subject to prior arrangement.
- Agreed facilities are subject to a maximum 12 month right of return.
- Return permission (i.e. return request) is required including full invoice number and date, author, title, list price discount, net price and reason of return.
- Returns must be securely packed and remain the property and responsibility of the customer until receipt in our warehouse. Books must be received in a mint, resalable condition
- Peeters reserves the right to refuse credit or returns received in an unsatisfactory condition (i.e. damaged, pencilled prices, sticker remains, etc.). Customers will be informed of these unaccepted returns and asked for further instructions.
- Returns are shipped to us at the customer's own expense.
Booksellers, librarians or individuals may have a continuation order for titles in series. A full listing of each series is available on request from the order department Leuven:
click here to see a list of our distributors throughout the world.